Thursday, September 20, 2007

Margaret,Maggie, Mags ....

No, I'm not suffering some kind of multiple personality disorder, but these are some of the names that I answer to over here.

Something came over me this time around in my travels and I thought it would be interesting to go by my first name for a while -- after all, there was (like any of our names) a lot of thought put into it. I've been going by Margaret now for 5 months and admittedly, I quite like it. What's more is that it's even a bit strange to call home and to hear people call me Claire --

So I thought I'd let you in on what could possibly be construed as an identity crisis.

2 comments:

Labergen said...

There is nothing wrong in going under different names. As we would say in Norway: "Kjært barn har mange navn".

-Eirik-

Angie Parker said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I hope you had a great time on vacation!

miss you